- A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says “I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything.”
- A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, “Sorry we don’t serve food in here.”
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says : “A beer please, and one for the road.”
- Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, “I’ve lost my electron.” The other says, “Are you sure?” The first replies, “Yes, I’m positive…”
- I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn’t find any.
- I went to a seafood disco rave last week … and pulled a mussel.
- Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
- That was two-thirds of a pun: ‘p’ , ‘u’ .
Check out By George Journal’s selection of puns in our archives – articles tagged “puns”.
(ed. – No punny post would be complete without acknowledging our friend, The Kng of Punsters, Dick Inwood. Thanks Dick for your years of providing our office countless morning smiles and groans!!)
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a trusted executive assistant, a communications can-do guy, or a go-to-scribe? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.