Our cupid wordsmiths at By George Journal humbly present their “Top-Ten Love Quotes” to quench your appetite for “bon-bons mots” on St. Valentine’s Day (our apologies for the pun).
- “Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint Exupery
- “Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire
- “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” – Janos Arnay
- “The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person.” – Vi Putnam
- “Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished.” – Og Mandino
- “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin Jones
- “Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” – John Keats
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined… to strengthen each other… to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a trusted executive assistant, a communications can-do guy, or a go-to-scribe? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.