- Ensure minutes are prepared and circulated participants as soon as possible after the meeting date. Read minutes and note any necessary edits that need to be made to reflect what transpired.
- Send any post-meeting communications to all participants in a timely manner.
- Evaluate the meeting and note whether it met the stated objectives. Pass along your assessment if it is appropriate.
- If you were the chairman, seek feedback from the meeting’s participants. Ask how the next meeting may be improved.
- Complete your personal notes on meeting’s subject matter – denoting persons present and any significant points raised.
- Ensure you follow-up appropriately with any specific action items arising from the meeting.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.