- Winning isn’t everything, but the will to win is everything.
- Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
- Success demands singleness of purpose.
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
- The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.
- The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
- Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
- I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.