- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. – Colin Powell
- Overnight success stories take a long time. – Steve Jobs
- Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential. – Winston Churchill
- There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. – Henry Ford
- The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
- Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required. – Winston Churchill
- Throughout the centuries, there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision. – Ayn Rand
- The world is divided into people who do things, and people who get the credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class. There’s far less competition. – Dwight Morrow
- Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win. – Jonathan Kozel
- It is a wretched taste to be gratified with mediocrity when the excellent lies before us. – Isaac Disraeli
- If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. – Jim Rohn
These motivational quotes are a selection of those tweeted by our scribes on Tuesday, September 3rd — the first day back to reality for some! Join our dialogue on Twitter @ByGeorgeJournal.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.