Here are a dozen quotes from perhaps our greatest, modern-day genius.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge; for knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do — but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.