Thankfully, Benjamin Franklin left behind volumes of writings, from which we have gained invaluable knowledge of his thoughts on life, work and success. Here are 10 gems on success that ring as true today as they did in Franklin’s era.
- Well done is better than well said.
- Never confuse motion with action.
- Diligence is the mother of good luck.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
- To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions.
- Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.
- Energy and persistence conquer all things.
- Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
For more wisdom from this American intellect, read “14 Lessons From Benjamin Franklin About Getting What You Want In Life.”
Chris George, providing reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.