In By George’s endless search for the most remarkable thoughts and moving quotes, we came across the “Top 10 Inspirational Quotes” from the About.com Guide. Here are a great “top 10” bons mots.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream. – Luigi Pirandello
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. – T. S. Elliot
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. – Buddha
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We know nothing about motivation. All we can do is write books about it. – Peter F. Drucker
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- Begin with the end in mind. – Stephen Covey
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.