Here are ten great motivational quotes we saw yesterday on our Twitter feed – @ByGeorgeJournal.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies. – Robert Kennedy
- The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. – Vince Lombardi
- You have three choices in any situation; the sooner you choose, the less stress you’ll feel: change, accept or leave. – Anonymous
- Don’t speak unless you can improve on the silence. – Spanish Proverb
- Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. – William Shakespeare
- Kites rise highest against the wind — not with it. – Sir Winston Churchill
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
- The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination. – Carl Rogers
- Where you start is not as important as where you finish. – Zig Ziglar
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.