A few of our favourite bons mots at By George….
- Strive for excellence, not perfection. – Jackson Brown Jr.
- We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility. – Albert Einstein
- Live this day as if it were your last. The past is gone. The future is not guaranteed. – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- It your attitude, not your aptitude, that will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
- People may not remember what you did, nor will they remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel. – Unknown
- You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. – Audrey Hepburn
- Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living the other helps you make a life. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Never mistake motion for action. – Ernest Hemingway
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. – Ayn Rand
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
- The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work. – Oprah Winfrey
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Dr. Robert Schuller
- The only thing you can control is your character. – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
These and more inspirational and motivational quotes are tweeted daily on our Twitter feed – join us @ByGeorgeJournal
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.