- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- If you are too open minded, your brains will fall out.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
- Going to church does not make you a Christian, any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
- Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he will be a mile away – and barefoot.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel good.
- If you choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
- Always yield to temptation; it may not pass your way again.
- Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.
(ed. – This is a repost, originally appearing in By George Journal in October 2009.)
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.