You might be Canadian if:
- You have 10 favorite recipes for moose meat.
- You know how to pronounce and spell “Saskatchewan”
- Your municipality buys a Zamboni before a bus.
- You know that Canadian Tire on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores before Christmas.
- You bring a portable TV on a camping trip so that you don’t miss Hockey Night.
- You substitute beer for water when cooking.
- You pity people who haven’t tasted a “beavertail”.
- You have worn shorts and a parka at the same time
- You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- You have twins named Wayne and Gretzky (alternately Gordie and Howe).
- You owe more money on your snowmobile than on your car.
- You know which leaves make for good toilet paper.
- You think sexy lingerie is tube-socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
- The local paper covers national and international headlines on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer or experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.