- Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy.
- Our turkey was sick. All day long it had a thermometer in it.
- Why did the turkey cross the road? It was the chicken’s day off.
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? A turkey that can pluck himself!
- Why do turkeys always go, “gobble, gobble”? Because they never learned good table manners!
- What sound does a space turkey make? Hubble, hubble, hubble.
- Using a new recipe, my wife put the turkey in aluminum foil. She had to roast it until it was brown. Twenty-four hours later, the aluminum foil was still silver.
- Every year around Thanksgiving and Christmas you see such helpful articles on “How To Carve A Turkey”. And, they’re really practical. Now, if I can only find a butcher who sells those turkeys with the dotted lines on them.
- Why are the cranberries red? Because they saw the turkey dressing!
- A man went to get a turkey from a live poultry farm. “Do you have any turkeys going cheap?” he asked. “Nope,” said the owner. “All our turkey go ‘gobble, gobble, gobble.'”
- Asked to write a composition entitled, “What I’m thankful for on Thanksgiving,” little Timothy wrote, “I am thankful that I’m not a turkey.”
Have a happy Thanksgiving all! Gobble, gobble!
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.