Here are some fun one-liners and jokes to get the laughter started at your Christmas gathering through this up-coming week.
- Why did no-one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on Ebay? – Because they were two deer
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? – Claustrophobic.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? – Frostbite.
- What do you get when you cross an archer with a gift-wrapper? – Ribbon hood.
- Why don’t you ever see Santa in hospital? – Because he has private elf insurance
- How did Mary and Joseph know that Jesus weighed 7lb 6oz when he was born? – They had a weigh in a manger
- What did the ghost say to Santa Claus? – “I’ll have a boo Christmas without you.”
- What do you call a kid that doesn’t believe in Santa? – A rebel without a Claus.
- How long should a reindeer’s legs be? – Just long enough to reach the ground!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Mary and Abbey. Mary and Abbey who? Mary Christmas and Abbey New Year!
Find more jokes and conversation starters in the By George Journal in articles tagged “Christmas.”
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.