The By George Journal delivers daily missives both on Twitter and Facebook. Our tweets and posts are forwarded to inspire and motivate our followers. They are positive urgings to remain determined and focus on your day’s objectives and to be aware of those things that make you complete and give you purpose.
Consider joining us on Facebook or follow our daily tweets. Herein we provide you an example of our most recent 25 favourite tweets and a selection of 5 FB posts from this past month.
- “Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J. P. Morgan
- “You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.” – Henry D. Thoreau
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K Rowling
- “Always do more than is required of you.” – George S. Patton
- “Courage is being scared to death – but saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
- “Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.” – Jim Rohn
- “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
- “Treat a man as he is & he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can & should be & he will become as he can & should be.” – Goethe
- “Nothing strengthens the judgment and quickens the conscience like individual responsibility.”- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want.” Jim Rohn
- “Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.” – Richard Bach
- “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” – Joseph Campbell
- “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” – Ram Dass
- “The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.” Federico Fellini
- To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. – Aristotle
- “Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what do and let them surprise you with their results.” – George S. Patton
- “Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.” – Mark Twain
- “We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
- Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be. – Abraham Lincoln
- What is most important is to find peace and share it with others. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “At the end of every hard day, people find some reason to believe.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.”- John Wooden
Here are a sampling of our Facebook posts.
Follow By George Journal on Twitter and on Facebook.