It’s Friday. So, here are a dozen whacky quotes to get you through your end-of-the-week challenges!
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. – Steve Martin
- Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today’s tasks. – Holly Black
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. – Groucho Marx
- Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. – Charles Bukowski
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe. – Albert Einstein
- When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific. – Lily Tomlin
- The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept. – George Carlin
- If you’re too open-minded; your brains will fall out. – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- Be nice to nerds. You may end up working for them. We all could. – Charles J. Sykes
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. – Cathy Guisewite
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. – Phyllis Diller
- Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company. – Benjamin Franklin Wade
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.