- There’s no one thing that is true. They’re all true.
- What is moral is what you feel good after.
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
- Man is not made for defeat.
- Nobody knows what’s in him until he tries to pull it out. If there’s nothing or very little, the shock can kill a man.
- Courage is grace under pressure.
- Never mistake motion for action.
- Eschew the monumental. Shun the Epic. All the guys who can paint great big pictures can paint great small ones.
- All you have to do is write one true sentence.
- The most essential gift for a good writer is a built-in, shock-proof shit detector.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.