- Follow the three R’s: respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all your actions.
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
- Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.