Here are a few one-liners, puns and jokes relating to social media to insert in your next presentation – or in your next conversation with a tech-fearing person.
You just might be addicted to Social Media if you have more facebook friends than in real life… or if
- you tweet more than you talk
- when you hear a joke you say “lol” instead of simply laughing
- you can type eighty words a minute but talk thirty
- refer to yourself as your blog name – “Yeah I’m byGeorgeJournal!”
- You update your status to tell people what your having for dinner
So, a man and wife were both in an Internet Business, but it was the husband who truly lived, ate and breathed computers. His wife finally realized how bad it gotten when one day she was scratching his back, and he said “No, not there. Scroll down a little.”
- When you post graffiti on my wall, it’s deFacebook.
- Fishing can be very “Web 2.0” – especially when it’s done in reel time.
- Some people can’t stand social media, but I say tweet his own.
- Though tweeting is now allowed in church, you must be worried about being text-communicated.
And from PR Daily, here is Sam Fiorella’s 12 most ridiculous social media job titles (in no particular order):
1. Web Alchemist
2. Head of Interactions
3. Ant Colony Forman
4. Chief People Herder
5. Chatter Monkey
6. Community Data Guerrilla
7. Social Media Guru
8. Social Media Swami
9. Public Happy Maker
10. Social Media Evangelist
11. Social Media Rockstar
12. Social Media Missionary
(ed. – This is a repost, originally appearing in By George Journal in June 2011.)