- How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
- Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
- A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
- I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .
- I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
- They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
- I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
- Jokes about German sausages are the wurst.
- I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
- This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
- When chemists die, apparently they barium.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
- I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
- When you get a bladder infection you know urine trouble.
- Broken pencils are pretty much pointless.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I dropped out of the Communism class because of lousy Marx.
- All the toilets in New York ‘s police stations have been stolen. As of now, it appears the police have nothing to go on.
- I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
- Velcro – what a rip off !
(ed. – Thank you to our friend and chief punster Dick Inwood for this Friday amusement.)
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.