Here is By George’s TGIF-Friday-afternoon quiz to determine whether the work week has knocked your mind sideways. Let us know how you scored…
- Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
- There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered…what was the highest mountain in the world?
- How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
- What word in the English Language …is always spelled incorrectly?
- Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
- In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- What was the U.S. President’s name in 1975?
- If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
- Which is correct to say: “The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
Here’s a bonus question…
- If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Answers can be found in the By George comments section below.
(ed. – Complete the quiz – and don’t peek. Then tell us what you got – honestly. Anything under 5/10 and you deserve to leave the office immediately and start the weekend!)
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.