- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- If your life was a novel, what would be the title and how would your story end?
- If you could be given another talent or ability, what would you want it to be? Have you ever – really – tried to perfect this ability in yourself?
- What’s the most expensive gift you have ever received? Is it the best gift you have ever received?
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
- If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
This is the second installment of our series providing questions and observations that will serve as perfect conversation starters at this season’s social gatherings.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.