- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure? Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger? What did you learn?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- When you help someone, do you ever think, “What’s in it for me?”
- What haven’t you achieved to date that you definitely want to do? If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? If not now, then when?
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
- If someone could tell you the exact day and time that you are going to die, would you want them to tell you?
- If you found out you were going to die today, would you have any regrets? Would you be happy with the way you spent the last 24 hours of your life?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
This is the third installment of our series providing questions and observations that will serve as perfect conversation starters at this season’s social gatherings.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.
Pingback: Conversations over the eggnog bowl | By George Journal