As we enter Christmas and New Year’s festivities, inevitably, we will find ourselves at cocktail parties or dinner settings where we will be reaching for a topic of discussion. To help us through this season, By George Journal provides observations and questions that will serve as perfect conversation starters. Here are a dozen questions to start us off – enjoy your talks!
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that? What can you do tomorrow that you’ll remember in 5 years? Are you going to do it?
More questions for your musings over the eggnog bowl can be found on past By George Journal posts:
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.