- Merry Christmas! Is it time to insist that “Christ” is put back into “Christmas”?
- Is Santa coming to your family this Christmas? You do believe in Santa, right!?
- Joy is found with simple awareness. What does your joy look like today?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
- If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save? If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save? Should there be a difference?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
- Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough time? How many hours a week do you spend watching TV, or playing video games, or…?
- What’s the difference between ‘living’ and ‘existing?’
- What have you not done that you wanted to do today – something that you still can accomplish? Will you do it?
- Do you ask enough questions, or do you settle for what you know?
This is the fourth installment of our series providing questions and observations that will serve as perfect conversation starters at this season’s social gatherings.
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.