These ten actions will change the way you look at life – and, in doing so, will change your life for the better. Commit to them and find a deeper satisfaction in what you do and a greater happiness within. There’s no magic here, just a lot of common sense that we’ve likely all heard from our grandparents…
- No matter how you feel, “get up, dress up and show up.”
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. Give yourself some slack where needed.
- Smile and laugh more. Go ahead and enjoy the moment.
- Act on one random-act-of-kindness each day.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Take a 30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Drink plenty of water. For every cup of coffee / pop, drink a cup of water
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar. And eat more food that is close to its natural state, and less processed or manufactured.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Early to bed and early to rise…
Chris George provides reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.
Pingback: Tips on Productivity | By George Journal
True yesterday, true today, true tomorrow.