Here are a dozen quips on the subject of love that are sure to liven up your conversations and toasts throughout this weekend. Enjoy!
- “Love reasons without reason”. – William Shakespeare
- “Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” – James Baldwin
- “Caution in love? No! That’s like eating a hard-boiled egg with the shell still on it.” – Richard Needham
- “Respect is love in plain clothes.” – Frankie Byrne
- “The greatest love is a mother’s; then a dog’s; then a sweetheart’s.” – Polish proverb
- “He gave her a look you could have poured on a waffle.” – Ring Lardner
- “Love teaches even asses to dance.” – French Proverb
- “Love, and you shall be loved. All love is mathematically just, as much as the two sides of an algebraic equation.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Only little boys and old men sneer at love.” – Louis Auchincloss
- “All mankind love a lover.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Let there be spaces in your Togetherness.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “If there is anything better than to be loved, it is loving.” – Anonymous
Chris George, providing reliable PR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a trusted executive assistant, a communications can-do guy, or a go-to-scribe? Call 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.