Our Twitter feed is amuck with great quotes. Daily, we tweet profound thoughts to motivate and inspire. for example, here are 10 of our recent favourite quotes on @ByGeorgeJournal.
- “Simplicity is not a simple thing.” – Charles Chaplin
- “This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now.” – Alan Watts
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Fortune does not change men, it unmasks them.” – Suzanne Necker
- “Don’t just stand there, make it happen.” – Lee Iacocca
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and action.” – Harold S. Geneen
- “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” – Zora Neale Hurston
- “There is no comparison between that which is lost by not succeeding and that which is lost by not trying.” – Francis Bacon
- “The excellent becomes the permanent.” – Jane Addams
By George will also re-tweet great quotes. Here are another 10 shared by others that you’ll find as our recent favourite quotes.
- “The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.” – Joseph Campbell
- “How we think about tomorrow will determine how we live today.” – Billy Cox
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
- “Treat people as if they were what they should be, and you help them become what they are capable of becoming.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” – James D. Miles
- “Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.”-Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
Consider following @ByGeorgeJournal for a steady stream of bons mots.