(With MPs returning to Ottawa on Monday, this services notice is being re-posted from earlier this month.)
CG&A COMMUNICATIONS is pleased to introduce the Parliament Hill Sentinel, an Ottawa monitoring and reporting service for emerging political and policy news from the Nation’s Capital.
This service will help to provide organizations or businesses with the necessary information required to make informed decisions. Subscribers to the service will have attentive eyes and ears in the corridors of Parliament and Ottawa’s bureaucratic offices towers.
With the service, CG&A COMMUNICATIONS’ senior advisors will monitor and report out on Ottawa activities, tracking up to 3 specific issues for each subscriber. Keep tabs on:
- House of Commons and Senate debates
- Parliamentary committees and MPs working groups
- Federal departmental news and initiatives
- Key MPs’, Senators’ and officials’ comments relating to your concerns
- Monitoring media broadcasted from pertinent stakeholders and the Canadian and American news media
- Providing Summary Overviews on breaking news
We deliver regular updates from Ottawa (average of 3 per week) with all the news and information required to stay abreast of emerging issues impacting your area of concern.
To see the full Parliament Hill Sentinel offer, click here.
Contact Chris George directly to learn more and to sign up with the Parliament Hill Sentinel.
Chris George, providing reliable PR & GR counsel and effective advocacy. Need a go-to writer and experienced communicator? 613-983-0801 @ CG&A COMMUNICATIONS.